Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday




This morning I woke up at 5:45 a.m. and not 4:00 so I am making progress! And I have not taken any naps yet and I do not feel like a zombie! We got up this morning and went to breakfast. Fun fact about Germans, they put applesauce on top of their pancakes. AND their pancakes are made of potatoes! After we had breakfast we went to class from 9 – 12. At the beginning of class, we had a guest speaker who was a teacher staying in our hostel. It was very interesting listening to her views and learning about the German education system. After class we took a tour of Old Town of Regensburg, where I might add Courtney and I took wonderful pictures… like we always do.





Old Town dates way back to Roman times and much of the architecture dates back from that time period. We went into our first pub where Courtney made a fabulous video. I also made a little video for my padre because we all know how he likes his micro brews (it was a micro brewery).

Once we all split up, Courtney, Heather, Lisa, Tanner, Jeff, Kelley and I went to the Konditorei-CafĂ© where we are some scrumptious deserts! Beforehand we visited a bakery where Kelley bought us croissants with chocolate in them. For all those who know I’ve gone to It’s Complicated 3 times in the movie theater it totally reminded me of it. You know, the part where Meryl and Steve are in their bakery and they are making the chocolate croissant and after that they have their wonderful kiss. Great movie, you should all watch it. Anywho now the plan is to go to dinner and then watch Step Brothers where I am determined to convince Courtney that Step Brothers is better than the Hangover. Tomorrow we will once again have class from 9-12 and then take a tour of New Town. Thursday we will



AND I forgot about this one. Yesterday we went to the mall to pick up a few things that we might need. Well I had to go into the “womanly products” aisle and I found this product.

I had to stare at it for a while and then I called Courtney and Kammy over to confirm my suspicions. You can look at this product and be the judge for yourselves…
NOTE: It takes a lifetime and a day to upload pictures on this thing with out internet connection... BUT IT WILL BE DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment